Possessing an intense, medicinal aroma, tea tree can be used by the drop directly on the skin to cleanse and purify.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Ingredients: Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Strong, powerful camphoraceous-cineolic, oily aroma
- Middle Note: Diffusive, mace-like
- Dry Note: Less tenacious, dry mace-like notes
- Aromatherapy Actions: Purifying, uplifting, cleansing
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing. Possible sensitization in some individuals.
Similar Antiseptics & Ointments
Other Aura Cacia Products
Jessica: about a year ago
Love this oil. Firstly I love the smell of tea tree oil and the price is right! I mix a drop with some carrier oil and use on my face and neck before bed. I have used other Aura Cacia oils and I have to say they are all great! I love that they display safety information on the bottle :)