Aveeno Sensitive Skin Ultra Light Mineral Face Sunscreen SPF 50
Description & Features
Enjoy effective facial sun protection with Aveeno Sensitive Skin Ultra Light Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50. Designed for sensitive skin, this lightweight mineral liquid sunscreen contains naturally sourced mineral active ingredients zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. This invisible facial sun cream provides effective broad spectrum SPF 50 sun protection against skin aging UVA & skin burning UVB rays while also being gentle on skin. From a dermatologist-recommended brand for over 65 years, this oil-free liquid sunscreen features a water-light texture that is sheer, spreads easily over skin and absorbs instantly to layer invisibly under makeup leaving your skin matte. The daily face sunscreen is water- and sweat resistant for up to 80 minutes. This sunscreen lotion is hypoallergenic, and paraben-free, fragrance-free, and phthalate free. It's also non-comedogenic and non-greasy, so it won't clog pores. The travel-size bottle is convenient for use at home and on-the-go to help prevent sunburn.
- Aveeno Sensitive Skin Ultra Light Mineral Face Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 is water & sweat resistant (80 minutes), non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- This mineral sunscreens lightweight formula provides effective protection against UVA & UVB rays and is free of parabens, fragrances and phthalates
- Discover an invisible daily facial sunscreen lotion that is designed to be gentle and sheer when applied to sensitive skin
- This sunscreen contains naturally-sourced mineral active ingredients zinc oxide and titanium dioxide
- Water-light texture spreads easily over skin and absorbs instantly to layer under face makeup, drying down matte
Directions: Adults and children over 6 months of age: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating and immediately after towel drying. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a. m. - 2 p. m. ; and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. May stain some fabrics. Store at 15-30ְC.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 4. 9%, Zinc Oxide 2. 9%
Inactive Ingredients: Aluminum Hydroxide, BHT, Bisabolol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/ Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Silica, Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisiloxane, Water (eau).
Warning: For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.