Baby & Kids Clothing & Accessories Spring & Summer Apparel Sunglasses Babiators Original Cat-Eye Pink Lady
Babiators Original Cat-Eye Pink Lady
Description & Features
Introducing Cat-eye Collection, sunglasses that offer the 100% UV protection you know and trust from Babiators in the coolest, fashion-forward styles for your child while you watch your growing kid take the spotlight.
- Safe: Cat-eye Collection offers UV400 lenses that offer 100% UVA and UVB protection. All frames undergo rigorous testing to ensure they're safe for your Child
- Quality: Babiators sunglasses feature high quality and impact- and shatter-resistant lenses and are made of TR90, a high end Thermoplastic.
- Babiators Cat-Eye frames are at the forefront of modern teen fashion. Wear them with everything.
- Babiators are made of a soft material that is comfortable and lightweight
- They are designed to fit kids’ faces and don’t pinch the temples or nose
- Junior Babiators sunglasses fit most babies 0 months to 2 years
- Classic Babiators sunglasses fit most children 3 to 5 years
- Fit will vary by child depending on head size. If you’re between sizes, it's recommended ordering a size up.
- Lens width (eye size) is the horizontal with the frame’s lens in millimeters.
- Lens height is the vertical height of the eyeglasses lens measured from top to the bottom of the lens.
- Bridge size is the distance between the two lenses measured from end to end at the innermost side of the lenses.
- Temple (arm) length is the length of the temple from one end to the other and also includes the bend. Measure by starting at the hinges and continue in a straight line to the farthest point without slopping downward.
- Width (frame width) is the horizontal width of the frame measured from the outmost side of the frame.
- Height (frame height) is the vertical height of the frame measured from the outmost side of the frame.
|Size||Lens Width||Lens Height||Bridge Size||Temple Length||Width||Length|
|Junior (Ages 0-2)||32mm||41mm||15mm||108mm||111mm||40mm|
No Information Provided