Bios Reminder Rosie
Reminder Rosie is a simple, voice-controlled alarm clock that announces personalized reminders to help remember medications, treatment regimens, appointments, tasks, etc! Rosie delivers significant and sustained increases in patient adherence to med and/or treatment regimens for patients with memory loss and/or multiple chronic diseases.
- Easy to set-up by a family member/caregiver by normal conversational voice as Rosie prompts you along.
- Records multiple personal voice reminders in any language.
- Set reminder alarm times for everyday, today only, or any day of the week.
- Start your day asking Rosie for "Today's Reminders."
- Battery back-up in case of power outages.
- Doubles as a voice activated alarm clock.
- Patented technology.
- 100% Hands Free
No Information Provided
Similar Assisted Living
Other BIOS Products
No reviews so far