- In stock: 8
- Silver Breeze™ technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria. Keeps bra fresh and odour-free
- Luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort
- Sporty heather look
- 4-way stretch fabric hugs your changing shape
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Convertible criss-cross straps
- Removable foam inserts for shape and discretion
- Easy alpha sizing
- Proprietary, easy open and close, one-handed Bravado 'B' nursing clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- Bra Conversion Kit included so you can convert your nursing bra to a ‘regular bra' once your nursing journey is complete
- This style has been tested and is certified in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 requirements, which ensures products are free from harmful substances
Fabric: 51% nylon, 42% polyester, 7% spandex/elastane
Similar Nursing Bras & Clothing
Other Bravado Designs Products
Kate: a couple of weeks ago
I was really looking forward to this as every review said it's comfortable and provided support. The material is very nice and I feel like if I worked out in it, it would support me. The only thing I don't like is the back clasps are a bit rough and has been leaving a rash on my back. The support person told me I had to just wait it out until it gets worked in... For this price, I don't think that should happen.
Sarah: a few months ago
I use this bra for day use and working out and love it! The soft cups offer more shape than those that do not have them. It also offers a bit more support than my other bras for working out so it's the only bra I use for gym activities! As a bonus for those mamas who leak, the padding offers leak protection if you forget/run out of your breastpads - no more wet shirts ladies! I did take off one star because the elastic that keeps the bra strap in place when the cup is unhooked was a bit loose on me. It made it a bit difficult to unhook with one hand at times. However I do have another one of their bras and do not have an issue with that one.
Kate: about a year ago
Bought this during pregnancy as my bras with underwire were starting to be quite uncomfortable. It's super comfy, and supportive. I am a 36C and I bought the medium and it fits perfectly. It also still makes my boobs have a nice shape under a sweater. Haven't used it with straps crossed or for nursing yet, but highly recommended.