The Bravado Designs Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra melts onto your body and gives you comfort unlike anything you've experienced from a nursing bra before - wear it while nursing or as a maternity bra. A mom and celebrity favorite, everyone loves this seamless nursing bra that molds to your shape.
It is made from seamless buttery soft and stretchy fabric that’s comfortable to wear all day and virtually invisible under clothing. Clips unclip at the shoulder and down and away from your body to give baby full access to your breast, providing you and your baby skin-to-skin contact.
- Luxuriously soft.
- Seamless & wire-free for added comfort.
- Removable foam inserts provide a lovely shape & nipple discretion.
- 4-way stretch fabric molds to your changing shape.
- S-M-L-XL sizing makes shopping easy.
- Easy open and close clips.
- Full drop-away bra cups.
- This product has been tested and certified in accordance with the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 requirements, which ensures products are free from harmful substances.
- Content (exclusive of elastic): 90% nylon, 10% spandex. Foam Cup Insert Lining: 100% polyester, foam 100% polyurethane.
Additional images shown in a different colour:
Similar Nursing Bras & Clothing
Other Bravado Designs Products
Sarah: a few months ago
I heard so many good things from other moms about this bra, so when it was on sale I snapped one up. I'm a 42DD currently (28 weeks pregnant) and I ordered the XL. I tried it on and it feels and looks great. My husband is always one to speak his mind if he thinks something doesn't fit me right, and even he said it looked comfortable. I will have to see how it works for me for nursing. My only criticism so far is that the liner pads can be a bit awkward to arrange. But you can wear the bra with or without them.
Autumn: a few months ago
Gorgeous colour! A little brighter in person than it had appeared online for me. I think this is my 7th body silk bra. I've nursed 3 kids for 6 years total and these are the best by far. I wear size L not pregnant 34D, pregnant up to 40DD and nursing up to 34H! And they never stretch out. I even wore the same ones after I was done nursing, too comfortable to go back to regular bras. Now pregnant again so had to treat myself to this new colour.