- In stock: 4
Simple design. Tailored cut. Extra layers where it counts.
At Bummis, they love cloth diapers a lot. That being said, Bummis knows that at some point you’ll be happy to be done with them! The Bummis Potty Pant will be your little one’s trusty companion for the transition from changing table to big-kid potty.
What’s so great about cloth? It lets your little one feel the wetness. Peeing in a potty starts to seem like a better idea after all. The icing on the cake? Babies in cloth tend to potty train SOONER!
- Very trim – can easily be worn under clothing. No fluffy bums here!
- Looks like underwear – let your little one feel like a big kid! Easy on, easy off.
- Accidents? No problem. Two hidden absorbent layers where it counts. One layer of long loop cotton terry and one layer of microfiber. Training takes practice!
- Soft lining made of natural cotton-hemp fabric for maximum comfort and to allow for that helpful sensation of wetness.
- Outer layer of waterproof fabric prevents leaks.
- Stretchy lightweight side panels make for a trimmer fit, ultimate comfort and greater adjustability. Will accommodate wee ones of all sizes – from skinny minis to chunky monkeys!
- Different sizes allow for a perfect fit. Most kids will potty train within a few months and will probably wear the same size throughout the process.
The Potty Pant is absorbent and was designed to prevent leaks when accidents happen. It was not designed to be as absorbent as a diaper, so may not be appropriate at nap time or bed time for some big-kids-in-training.
Similar Training Pants
Other Bummis Products
Jasmine: more than a year ago
I bought these for our four year old. She is potty trained already, but is still wetting to bed. We try to wake her up, but sometimes it is too late. Her diapers no longer fit, and I didn't want to start buying disposable after nine years using cloth diapers. They work awesome! On the occasions that she has already peed when we wake her at night, her bed is still dry, and I don't have to change sheets. I definitely recommend these as a night solution.