The Carriwell Hospital Panty ensures that the period of after birth bleeding is managed discreetly and hygienically with special, washable hospital panties, specifically designed to hold post birth pads in place.
Light incontinence or loss of bladder control, is common in pregnancy due to the added pressure on your pelvic floor muscles which have to support your growing uterus. The Carriwell hospital panty is in essence an incontinence panty modified for pregnancy so is ideally suited for holding large incontinence and post birth pads in place.
Features and Benefits:
- Economical; can be washed up to 10 times
- The excellent breathability adds to the wearers comfort
- Has a snug fit to secure the pad effectively
- Perfectly suited for caesarean recuperation - allows scars to breathe
- Manufactured specifically to hold large incontinence and post birth pads in place
- A pack contains five panties will last most women for the time of heavy flow
- One size fits all