- 1 cup (225g) Pancake Mix
- 3/4 cup Water. REHEAT Skillet or griddle to low-medium heat (350 F/190 C).
- COMBINE In a bowl add the mix and water; whisk until large lumps disappear. Do not over mix. Let rest for 2 minutes for batter to thicken.
- POUR ¼ cup (50 mL) of batter for each Pancake onto lightly greased skillet or griddle.
- COOK Until bottom is golden, bubbles start to burst on surface, and edges dry out slightly.
- FLIP And continue cooking until second side is golden brown (About 2 more minute). Turn only once.
Ingredients: Whole Wheat Flour, Lupin Pulse Flour, Pea Protein Isolate, Cane Sugar, Baking Powder, Natural Flavour, Salt. This product contains Lupin; it may not be suitable for those with a Peanut Allergy. Wheat- Produced in a facility where Dairy, Eggs and Soy are present.