Features and Benefits:
- Synergistic 3-in-1 formula to defend against the common cold
- Contains fresh-pressed, organically grown echinacea purpurea
- Delicious, easy to dose format
- Eases sinus and bronchial congestion and inflammation
- Specially formulated for children’s immune health: age-appropriate dosage of vitamin C, licorice extract for sore throats and cough, and pear juice and raspberry rather than honey and fructose to enhance the taste
- Bottled in glass
- Free of gluten, alcohol, GMO, heavy metals, pesticides, additives and preservatives
- All-vegetarian liquid formula
- Sold in eco-friendly glass bottles for product integrity and full potency
Medicinal Ingredients (per 5 ml):
Echinacea purpureadried pressed juice (13:1)
(Equivalent to 0.32ml fresh pressed juice of aerial parts) . . . . . . . . . . 24.3 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) . . . . . . . . . . . . 20 mg
Licorice extract (5:1) (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
(Equivalent to 21.5 mg of licorice root) . . 4.3 mg
Water, pear juice concentrate, elderberry juice concentrate, raspberry juice, acerola juice, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin, natural raspberry flavour, sucrose and glucose syrup
1 tsp = 5ml; 1tbsp = 3 tsp = 15 ml
All age groups: Take at the first sign of infections.
Children 5-9 yr: Take 2 tsp (10ml), 3 times daily.
Adolescents 10-14 yr: Take 1 tbsp (15ml), 3-4 times daily.
Adults and adolescents≥15 yr: Take 2 tbsp (30ml), 3 times daily.
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4-6 weeks. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use 1) if you have a liver disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis 2) if you are taking immunosuppressant 3) if you are pregnant/ breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use 1) if you are allergic to plants of Asteraceae/ Compositae/ Daisy family 2) if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, a kidney or cardiovascular disorder 3) if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
- Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Do not drink directly from bottle as it will cause contamination. Refrigerate after opening and consume within 8 days.