- Each capsule contains the highest quality organic evening primrose oil along with vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
- Made with a patented variety of evening primrose seed providing 12% GLA
- Free from added yeast, sugar, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, corn starch, GMO and artificial flavours
- Clinically tested and proven effective
- The only EPO in the world proven safe in toxicology trials
- Easy-to-swallow softgel capsules
Adults(Age 12 years plus):Orally take 6-8 capsules per day in divided doses with food or drink.
Children (Age 1 - 11 years old): Orally take 4-6 capsules per day in divided doses with food or drink.
Maintenance dose for both age groups:
After 4-6 months, a lower maintenance dose of 2-4 capsules per day may be sufficient to keep symptoms under control indefinitely.
Efamol® Evening Primrose oil (Oenothera biennis)(seed) . . . 500 mg
[providing Linoleic acid (LA) 329 mg and Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 58 mg]
Vitamin E (equivalent to 5 mg
AT d-a-tocopherol) . . . 7.5 I.U.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist.
- Although rare, sensitive individuals may experience minor and temporary headache, nausea, or gastrointestinal disturbances that can be avoided by a lower initial dose.
- Discontinue use if skin rash develops or worsens