Flora Toddler's Probiotic
Description & Features
Children: (1-3 yrs) Dissolve 1.5 gr (1/2 teaspoon) powder in infant formula, breast milk or other liquid 1-2 times daily
EACH GRAM CONTAINS:
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS:COLONY FORMING UNITS (CFU)
- Lactobacillus casei HA-108 595 million
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111 425 million
- Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122 255 million
- Bifidobacterium infantis HA-116 255 million
- Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132 85 million
- Bifidobacterium breve HA-129 85 million
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, ascorbic acid and silicon dioxide
This product has come into contact with milk and soy lecithin. Do not use this product if you have a milk or soy allergy. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Keep out of reach of children. Keep bottle refrigerated.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Yeast Free
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics. This product will be shipped with an ice-pack to maintain product efficacy.