- 450 mg of magnesium and 300 mg of calcium per daily dose
- Plus 300 IU of vitamin D, 18.75 mg of niacinamide, 7.5 mg of vitamin B6, and 90 mg of valerian root per daily dose
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps to prevent vitamin B6 deficiency
- Calcium intake when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
Vitamin B6 is present in a wide variety of foods; as a result, deficiency is uncommon in North America, although B6 status tends to be significantly lower in smokers, women and the elderly. Vitamin B6 is a cofactor in over 140 metabolic enzymes, and supports protein and carbohydrate metabolism. However recent clinical trial results indicate that it has a widespread impact on protein metabolism.