Most suitable for:
- Children and adults for vomiting and diarrhea
- Children and adults for fever and heavy sweating
Recommended Dosage in first 6 hours:
- Under 12 month 200-400ml
- 1-3 years 400-600ml
- 3-6 years 600-900ml
- 6-12 years 900-1500ml
- Over 12 1200-2000ml
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Glucose Anhydrous, natural flavour, Stevia.
Cautions: Seek medical advice if diarrhea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3–6 years
- 48 hours for adults and children aged over 6 years
Store in a cool dry place below 30°C. Be aware that dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people. Use only as directed. Contains 0.78 mg/mL potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines – consult your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Contains 1.38 mg/mL sodium. Quantity of sodium per maximum adult daily dose is 5520 mg.