HydraSense Baby Nasal Aspirator Starter Kit
Description & Features
- Developed with pediatricians as a gentle, efficient and quick way to clean your baby's nose, when babies are not yet able to blow their nose.
- Hygienic, effective and easy to use.
- Gentle soft tip and BPA-free; for use with newborns, infants and older when used as indicated - you control the suction.
- Comes in a practical travel/on-the-go case to store your Nasal Aspirator, filters and Easydose vials.
- Kit includes 1 nasal aspirator (1 filter chamber, 1 soft tip, 1 tube with 1 mouthpiece), 5 Easydose vials (100% undiluted naturally sourced seawater), 5 single-use filters
4: Break off one Easydose® vial from the strip and twist the tamper proof tip to open.
4: Lay the child on his or her back with his or her head tilted to the right. Carefully place the tip in the upper nostril, and apply one to two drops by pressing gently on the vial. Follow the same procedure in the opposite nostril after turning the child’s head to the left.
5: Place the Nasal Aspirator soft tip at the entrance of the baby’s nostril and inhale through the mouthpiece to gently draw out the mucus. Mucus will be collected in the hygienic filter and cannot pass through the inhalation tube. Repeat in the other nostril. Gently lift the baby to allow any remaining mucus to drain out.
6: Soak a tissue or cotton ball in hydraSense® solution and use it to gently wipe the child’s nostrils.
7: After each use, unclip the aspirator at its base, remove and discard the used filter, rinse the Nasal Aspirator with hot water and dry. Do not sterilize or boil the Nasal Aspirator. Do not reuse vials after opening.
Ingredients: 100% natural-source, undiluted seawater equivalent to 9 g/L (0.9%) sodium chloride
Caution: Consult a doctor if cold or allergy symptoms last longer than 5 days or if symptoms worsen. To be sure this product is suitable for you, always read and follow the label.