They are highly absorbent and reusable many times. One cloth replaces up to 15 rolls of paper towels! Ideal for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and countertops, If You Care 100% Natural Sponge Cloths are tear & abrasion resistant, clean streak-free and are extremely durable.
They can be washed in temperatures up to 190 °F (88 °C) in the dishwasher or washing machine with normal loads, up to 300 times!
The packaging is a natural biopolymer made from corn starch which is certified compostable in commercial composting facilities, leading to a further reduction in waste, greenhouse gasses and landfill growth.
- 70% Cellulose and 30% unbleached non-GMO cotton
- 100% renewable resources
- Packaging 100% compostable PLA-biopolymer derived from corn starch
- Packaging compostable in commercial composting facilities
- Packaging certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI)
- No petroleum products
- Reusable many times
- Reduces waste
- Reduces landfill
- 1 cloth replaces up to 15 rolls of paper towels
- Perfect for cleaning kitchens, countertops, bathrooms etc.
- Machine washable up to 300 times
- No animal testing
- No animal ingredients
Similar Cloths, Wipes, Gloves & Mops
Other If You Care Products
NoMorePaperTowels: more than a year ago
Excellent product! I have been without paper towels in my home for many years and have used it all from rags to Norwex, to Enjo. The reason why I dislike these products is that they aren't biodegradable. This is a really great simple cloth that does the job, and it actually feels like you're holding a few layers of thick paper towel. I would not necessarily recommend for windows without a buffing cloth, but otherwise this is a good all purpose cloth. Love that it can be tossed in the compost when you're done. Will be buying again for sure!