Magnesium is important to overall health and energy metabolism. It helps maintain strong, healthy bones and supports healthy heart function. Magnesium plays a role in reducing high blood pressure and supports the production of intracellular enzymes necessary for energy production, DNA replication, hormone production, body growth and cellular repair and maintenance.
Jamieson's Magnesium comes in the form of magnesium oxide combined with Krebs Cycle intermediates of citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate and glutamate. In total, this magnesium complex is easily absorbed by the body.
- Overall health and energy metabolism
- Maintenance of strong, healthy bones
- Supports healthy heart function
- Plays a role in reducing high blood pressure
- Supports production of intracellular enzymes necessary for energy production, DNA replication, hormone production, proper body growth, repair and cell maintenance
Each tablet contains:
Elemental Magnesium 100 mg from a highly absorbable natural magnesium complex source of oxide, citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate and glutamate.
Excipients: Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Brazilian Palm Tree Wax, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Sorbitol, Water-Soluble Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Titanium dioxide.