Jamieson Vitamin B12
Description & Features
Jamieson’s Vitamin B12 contains a high-quality source of Vitamin B12 that is processed without heat or solvents to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of this important nutrient.
Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats for energy production and supports a healthy cardiovascular system, blood cells and tissues. By synthesizing essential fatty acids, Vitamin B12 also plays a role in maintaining myelin, the protective layer on our nerve endings.
• Assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats for energy production
• Supports a healthy cardiovascular system, blood cells and tissues
• Assists in the synthesis of essential fatty acids for maintaining myelin
• Plays an important role in healthy immune system and central nervous system function
• Ensures continuous synthesis of DNA, the genetic material in all cells
Vitamin B12 250 mcg
Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, vegetable magnesium stearate.