Junior Strength Tylenol Complete Cold, Cough & Fever provides relief for a wide range of cold symptoms, so your child can feel better.
Trust the relief of Junior Strength Tylenol Complete Cold, Cough & Fever to relieve your child’s cold and cough symptoms. For effective relief of:
- Sore Throat Pain
- Stuffy Nose
- Runny Nose
- Dry Cough
- Aches & Pains
Medicinal Ingredients: Each 5 mL contains:
- Analgesic: acetaminophen, 160 mg
- Decongestant: pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, 15 mg
- Cough suppressant: dextromethorphan hydrobromide, 7.5 mg
- Antihistamine: chlorpheniramine maleate, 1 mg
Caution: Read the complete label and leaflet before use and follow all directions. DO NOT GIVE with other products containing any of these ingredients, salicylates or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. Do not use this product in children under 6 years old. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT exceed the single and maximum daily dose. Overdose may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage. May cause drowsiness or excitability. Do not use when child is engaged in activities requiring mental alertness. Do not give this product if your child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers without first talking to a doctor. Do not use to sedate a child. Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if your child:
- Has serious kidney or liver disease, diabetes, glaucoma, or difficulty in urination
- Has heart or thyroid disease, high blood pressure, asthma, or chronic lung diseases (such as chronic bronchitis)
- Is on other medication, including natural health products, prescription drugs or nonprescription drugs.
Drug Interaction Precaution: Do not give this product if your child is taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI, certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI. If you are uncertain if your child’s drug contains an MAOI, talk to a doctor before giving this product.
In Case of Overdose: contact a doctor or Poison Control Centre immediately, even if you do not notice any possible signs or symptoms such as increased sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, and loss of appetite.
Warning: Do not use if carton is open or if printed neck seal or inner mouth seal is broken. Store at room temperature, 15-30°C (59-86°F).