Your nervous system uses more vitamin B during stressful periods, often resulting in a deficiency for many people. If you are stressed, think about taking a Vitamin B supplement.
- Help balance nervous system
- Helps the body to metabolize nutrients like fats, carbohydrates and proteins
Medicinal Ingredients (per 15 mL):
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) ... 45 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) ... 36 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) ... 30 mg
- Vitamin B5 - Pantothenic acid (Calcium pantothenate) ... 82 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) ... 27 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) ... 78 mcg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) ... 9 mg
- Biotin ... 90 mcg
- Folic acid (Folate) ... 720 mcg
Similar Vitamin B
Other Land Art Products
Roxy: a few months ago
This was recommended by my naturopath to aid in achieving proper vitamin B supplement levels while I go through digestive struggle.
I'm impressed at the product and have been happy to use this each morning in my smoothies. The smell is not that great, but the taste is very easy to accept if mixed with fruit/juice. I would recommend this over a variety of other products simply because it has been the easiest to add to my daily routine and does not come with an overwhelming taste. Energy levels, and my body's immune system have improved after 1 week, dress levels have decreased after 2, this is great :)
Karen: more than a year ago
I have been taking this for 2 weeks now and I have definitely noticed a positive change. I have been experiencing an increased level of stress and a friend suggested this might help. I am glad I took her advice! This product worked immediately - although I my stress level is still increased, I am better able to deal with it. I can think clearer, am more productive and less irritable. The taste is not too bad either. I will definitely continue to purchase this product and recommend it.