- LeapFrog Interactive Learning System Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten
- Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten Sample Book
- Parent Handbook
- Parent Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- USB cable
- The LeapStart interactive learning system is designed to help build key skills and challenge kids to get ready for their next step in learning.
- Progress from Preschool to 1st Grade with 16 activity books that all work on LeapStart.
- The magic behind LeapStart is a stylus that reads invisible dots on every page triggering engaging audio like questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more to teach school and life skills in new, exciting ways.
- Each activity book seamlessly blends school and life skills, like ABCs and music, for a more comprehensive introduction to key concepts.
- Suitable for ages 2-4 years.
Similar Educational Toys
Other LeapFrog Products
Madison: a few months ago
I read a lot of reviews on this before purchasing for my sons 3rd birthday. I was skeptical of whether or not it would be one of the toys that he plays with once. This wasn't the case! We bought 2 of the books that go along with it. We sit down after dinner and play with it together and he LOVES it. I can already see that it is going to help teach him letter recognition. Each book has many pages and it takes time to play on each one so the books will last. They are worth their high price. Ex: We play for about 30 minutes each night and only make it through about 4 pages until he has lost interest so we stop. But that 30 mins is quality time spent LEARNING! I can see that we will be able to go through each book many times.
4 Star rating is only because I wish the cord on the stylus was a bit longer and less chunky I also am nervous that it will stop working properly before we have outgrown it because toddlers like to yank on the stylus/cord that's attached.