LITTLE Bot Ofie Mat Zen Line + Triangle
Ofie mat is Little Bot's 2nd generation play mat. It's made of memory foam material and offers soft and squishy feeling. Ofie mat is non-toxic and safe for babies. It comes with a few neutrally designed patterns that include zen line, triangle, oracle and country road. Ofie mat can be easily wiped clean with baby wipe or damp cloth and can be easily rolled up for storage. Ofie mat provides safe and cushioned space for babies to play in their early age. The beautifully designed mat also highly versatile and durable. Ideal for yoga, outdoor activities and anywhere in between a comfy floor mat is needed!
- Beautifully designed floor mat for the next level of home comfort. Soft to the touch, easy to clean and pets friendly.
- Ofie mat is a large single-foam mat that has reversible sides. Designed with a keen eye for detail, this shows how they believe home décor should be – simple, with a fun little twist (Little Bot playmats featured in New York Magazine and Design Milk).
- It’s a safe and non-toxic play mat for babies and families. Their play mats are made from some of the best foam materials that are both safe and durable, and as fellow parents, they understand just how much safety and quality means to you.
- Little Bot play mats are tested in U.S. certified labs. They are free of heavy metals, BPA, Lead, Formaldehyde, Phthalate or fire retardant. There is no PVC or EVA foam in their play mats.
- They are super easy to clean and are vacuum safe. They can also be rolled up for storage when not in use.
Dimensions: 2 m x 1.4 m (6.5 ft x 4.5 ft) and 1.5 cm thick (0.6 inch)
No Information Provided
Similar Playmats, Bouncers & Floor Seats
Rated 2 out of 5 by tamiwin from Looks great but not that comfy Don’t be deceived by the thickness measurement. Although it’s 1.5cm (0.60 inch) thick as advertised, the material compresses with just a pinch of a finger. I can feel the floor when I step on the mat. Spend the money and buy a Dwingular instead, it’s much pricier but well worth the money.
Date published: 2020-11-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christina from Worth every penny I have had my playmat now for 6 months. I set up a lovely play area and my son plays on it daily. Thick! Easy to wipe and soooooo comfortable! It comes rolled up and did take me weeks to get the one side flat, but other then that it’s amazing! I hope it lasts forever :) I also do my yoga on it- why not!
Date published: 2020-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kristina from I love this mat- thick, comfortable to sit and play on, and looks great!
Date published: 2020-11-02