The body must work harder to access iron in coated tablets that contain binders and fillers. Liquids are easy to digest and absorb. When iron is not absorbed, any leftovers destined for eventual elimination can irritate the intestinal walls and cause pain, cramping, diarrhea, constipation and black stools. However, due to its revolutionary delivery system, IRONsmart iron does not cause the stomach upset and constipation associated with other iron supplements.
- Maximum absorption-raises hemoglobin and ferritin fast
- Raises hemoglobin and ferritin fast
- No stomach upset, diarrhea, nausea or other digestive symptoms
- Can be taken any time, with or without food
- Can be taken with your multivitamin with minerals as it does not interact with other ingredients
- For children, the elderly, athletes - everyone
Suggested Usage: Adults (12 and older) take 1-3 tsp (5-15 mL) daily with food. Children (4-11 years) take 1 tsp (5 mL) daily with food.
- >19 years old take 2 tsp (10 mL)
- Daily Breastfeeding 1 tsp (5 mL) daily
- Pregnancy: 3 tsp (15 mL) daily
- >50 years old: 1 tsp (5 mL) daily
Shake Well and refrigerate after opening.Each Teaspoon (5mL) Contains:
Iron (Iron Pyrophosphate, Liposomal Iron) (Elemental) ....................... 10 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Water, organic agave syrup, sodium, cellulose, lecithin liposome, caramel, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
This product does not contain artificial colours; no corn, dairy, gluten, GMO, soy, wheat or yeast.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this bottle to seriously harm a child.
Other Lorna Vanderhaeghe Products
Niesz: about a week ago
Horrible flavour! Tastes overly sweet and has a chemical aftertaste. The first ingredient is water, the second agave syrup. I barely use any sugars in my food, so perhaps I'm a bit sensitive to the amount present in a dose, but I would definitely not recommend to anyone who is looking to reduce sugar consumption.