Shepherd’s purse lesser known actions include treatment for varicose veins, spider veins, hemorrhoids and helps those who bruise easily. Shepherd’s purse has also been used to heal the mucosal membranes of the digestive system where it can reduce gas and bloating and relieve constipation and diarrhea. Shepherd’s purse is useful in gastritis, colitis and other inflammatory gut conditions. It is also an important treatment for those with gout or rheumatic conditions.
- Relief from heavy periods (Menorrhagia)
- Reduced menstrual flow
- Relief of uterine blood clots
- Relief from painful menstruation
- Elimination of diarrhea
- For urinary tract infections with red blood cells in urine (hematuria)
Each 2.5ML Contains:
- Shepherd’s Purse (Capsella bursa-pastoris) ........................ 500mg
- (1.5 from 610mg of Shepherd’s Purse)
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are pregnant or have kidney stones.
This product does not contain artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners, no corn, dairy, gluten, soy, GMO, wheat or yeast.