There are many uncomfortable thyroid symptoms that can be experienced even if one doesn't have hypothyroidism or a diagnosed thyroid condition, but does have a TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) level above 2.0 mIU/L. These symptoms include: low body temperature, constipation, weight gain, fatigue, hair loss, eyebrow hair loss, depression, recurring infections, sensitivity to cold, dry skin, headaches, reduced libido, infertility, recurring miscarriages, menstrual problems and never-ending menopausal symptoms. THYROsmart is for both those on thyroid medication and those with a TSH above 2.0 mIU/L.
- Supports optimal thyroid health
- Improves conversion of T4 to the more potent T3
- Enhances weight loss and metabolism
- Improves energy
- Improves sensitivity to temperature
- THYROsmart works with supplemental thyroid hormones to improve the conversion of T4 to T3
- Tyrosine is an amino acid that is used to make thyroxine, a necessary thyroid hormone. Tyrosine assists a sluggish thyroid and can aid the loss of those unwanted pounds.
- Sensoril Ashwagandha has traditionally been used in Ayurvedic medicine to support the thyroid gland.
- Guggal Extract supports complete thyroid health while enhancing the conversion of T4 hormone to the more potent T3 hormone. Guggal extract and ashwagandha should be used together to support thyroid health.
- Pantothenic Acid supports the adrenal glands, increases energy, and helps you better handle stressful situations.
- Iodide (potassium iodide) is essential for the production of thyroid hormones.
- Copper and Manganese should be taken as well as vitamins A, B2, B3, B6, C, D and E and the mineral selenium to ensure optimal health of your thyroid gland.
Each Two Capsules Contains:
This product does not contain artificial colours or sweeteners, dairy, soy, shellfish, corn, wheat or yeast. VEGAN-FRIENDLY. GLUTEN-FREE.
Similar Other Supplements
Other Lorna Vanderhaeghe Products
Gabrielle: more than a year ago
I have noticed improvements on my thyroid symptoms since taking this product for only a couple of weeks. My only complaint is that I have horrid cotton mouth since taking them. Only on days when I take this in the morning. I'm not sure what ingredient it is that's causing it, but it's awful. Almost bad enough to stop taking them, but my mood and energy levels are better so it's a tradeoff I guess...
Tiffany: more than a year ago
I've been taking these for about one month now (with Adrenasmart and Estrosmart) and have noticed improvement in my thyroid symptoms for sure. My energy levels are up. I feel pretty darn good! My hyper-sensitivity to cold has decreased exponentially and my hands and feet aren't always ice cold. AND I think my thinning hair is beginning to thicken up. Too soon to tell for sure, but I do think I'm noticing it around my temples.... YAY!
I definitely recommend these :D