- Lunapads Pantyliners are a simple, all-in-one design. They are our thinnest, most breathable option, and are meant to be used on their own. Removable Inserts cannot be added to increase their absorbency
- Mini Pantyliners are 8” (20 cm) long and approx 2.5” (6 cm) wide when fastened.
- Suitable for very light flow, spotting, backup protection, or for everyday leaks throughout the month
- Made from 2 Layer, 100% cotton flannel base topped with gusset panel made with 2 layers of soft and absorbent 100% cotton fleece. Nickel-free, Silver-plated brass single snap fastening
- Lunapads will last upwards of 5 years with recommended usage and care. Many of our customers report they still own some Lunapads from 10 years ago!
How To Use: Wrap the Pantyliner around the gusset of your underwear and close the snap to secure in place. The fleece panel should be facing up (towards your body on the inside of the panty), as this is the most absorbent part of the pantyliner. Note that incorrect placement of the Pantyliner may result in result reduced comfort or performance.
Other Lunapads Products
blukimono: a few months ago
Disappointed. The product label should be sewn separately (if needed at all) on the pad. Instead, it's serged along the pad edge so when you pick it off entirely, it unravels the entire stitching of the pad, creating a hole. Who wants to leave a huge tag on a personal product??? Major oversight in design/production. Now I'll have to sew it back up on a machine, which is exactly what I wanted to avoid; otherwise I would've made some myself. Not worth the price because of this. Unless you own a sewing machine and want to waste some time, don't buy this.