Lysol Disinfectant Spray with Crisp Linen Scent kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on commonly touched, hard, non-porous surfaces in your home. Help protect your family from germs they could come in contact with every day.
- Kills 99.9% of fungi, viruses, and bacteria
- Kills cold & flu viruses*
- Disinfects hundreds of surfaces in your home
- Prevents mold and mildew from growing for up to a week *
- Eliminate odors at the source *
Directions: Pre-clean surface prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds or until covered with mist. To Disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes then allow to air dry. Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.To Sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds then allow to air dry. To control and prevent mold and mildew and their odors:
Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 3 minutes. Let
air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew
growth appears.To Deodorize: Spray on surface as needed.*When used as directed
used as directed Lysol® Disinfectant Spray kills 99.9% of the viruses
and bacteria your family comes in contact with every day.* Our
disinfectants can be used to eliminate germs on commonly touched hard
and soft surfaces and also eliminates odours in the air.