The eKO Mat offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest
of conditions. This eco-friendly yoga mat made from biodegradable,
non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber provides cushion and support
for your practice while protecting the planet.
Tri-Layer Technology offers an optimal combination of grip, durability, comfort, and performance:
- Top Layer: Natural sealed-cell surface keeps out moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
Layer: Stretch-resistant scrim binds the unique layers together using a
heating process which eliminates the need for toxic glues.
Layer: Thicker, bottom layer provides lightweight cushion and excellent
loft for your practice! Discoloration can be a by-product of natural
- 8.0 lbs; 79” x 26”; 5 mm thick
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
- 99% latex free; safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities.
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Mat Restore Spray (a vinegar based solution) or a 50/50 mixture of water and organic apple cider vinegar. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.