These cloth diapers are made from soft stretchy terry cloth using quality workmanship, but they have an extra layer of absorbent terry sewn to the inside of the diaper.
The fit of the cloth diaper is slightly roomier.
Elastic at the waist front and back as well as the leg openings, together with the snap closures at the sides create a clean pant-like look. A serged edge finishes the diaper.
Large Sandy’s cloth diaper is one of the most absorbent cloth diapers ever, and holds 15 oz. When used together with Sandy’s Cloth Diaper Liners it makes an extravagant nighttime cloth diaper.
Wash Care Instructions
1. Wet cloth diapers go directly into the diaper pail, no rinsing is necessary. Soiled cloth diapers are rinsed in the toilet, then put into the diaper pail.
2. When the pail is full, dump the cloth diapers directly into the washing machine.
3. Pre-rinse or do a short cycle with warm water and detergent. Use the detergent you use for the rest of your laundry (without bleach). Avoid the use of fabric softeners, or use just a small amount (over use may result in reduced absorbency).
4. Wash the cloth diapers in a full cycle, at highest water level, using hot water, and your household detergent (without bleach). Bleach is very harsh against your baby’s skin and may damage the cloth diaper's fibers and elastics
5. The washed cloth diapers may either be line dried or dried in the dryer.
For more information on All In One Cloth Diapers, read our All In One Cloth Diapers Buying Guide!
I just love these diapers! Best night time diapers out there! I never have leaks if used with a wool cover :)
This is a good diaper. We have been using them for day use with a medium or large airflow cover ever since my little one was 18 pounds. I find they are more absorbent than the standard Mother-ease one-size diaper and they are also more suitable for my chunky-thighed little one (no red marks). They are a little bulky compared to pocket diapers, but are of comparable to the Mother-ease one-size.
I love these diapers. They make nighttime cloth diapering easy. They are soft, absorbent and durable. I pair it with an Airflow cover and I have no leaks at all. I even have some that were a hand me down from a mom with 3 kids. My son is the 4th baby to wear them and they are still in great shape. You can't beat this price for such a great product.
good soaker, very thick,
i have my 6 month in them only at bed time as they are rediculous and make her bum 2 sizes bigger, maybe once she grows more they will be more fitting but as for now she looks like a very proportionate baby with this diaper on. so i strictly use at bedtime and fuzzibunz all in one during the day
Great diaper, especially for night time. Never had any leaks with it. And also good for chunky thighs, no red marks. Fit very nice under large mother-ease air flow cover. Love it.
My daughter has chunky baby thighs, and most diapers leave red marks around her legs. Mother-ease Sandy's did not, and it was also absorbant and seemed very comfortable! Slower to dry than our prefold diapers, but not exceptionally long (and we line-dry everything).
I love sandy's diapers. It is great for overnight with a liner. Specially I love sandy's bamboo diapers because it is very gergeous and soft. My son really likes this diapers.
This diaper is really absorbant and easy to use. I find it works best as a night diaper or around the house diaper. It's very bulky but our wool covers fit well over them. I also the same one but in the bamboo material and I find it works just as well but it dries in half the time.