Natural Calm Bolton's Magnesium Chloride Liquid
With the consistency of an oil, this topical magnesium is designed to hold the mineral on the skin for transdermal absorption and will penetrate for effective cellular supplementation. Magnesium Oil provides measurable relief from muscle tension, muscle ache and muscle pain resulting from magnesium deficiency. Each 8 oz (237ml) bottle of Transdermal Magnesium Chloride Oil is estimated to deliver 120mg of magnesium per undiluted millilitre.
Directions for Use:
- Full-strength: Pour 1 oz (29.5ml) of magnesium oil in a tub or footbath
- Half-strength for direct skin application: Dilute at least half-strength with distilled water and spray directly on skin and massage
- Massage: Rub into sore muscles to relieve the pain
- Hot Compress: Ideal for tight, tired muscles. Rub the Transdermal Magnesium Oil into the area. Take a small towel and wet it in hot water (as hot as comfortable). Place over sore area and allow the heat of the compress to drive the magnesium into the skin. When the compress cools, repeat. Also, apply to legs before bed to relieve restless legs.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.