But sometimes our bodies don’t deliver enough sleep-inducing melatonin at bedtime – especially as we age. Those who may need to supplement include:
- Is taking Natural Calm daily and still struggles to fall asleep
- Is exposed to digital screens or other sources of blue light before bed
- Has jetlag or is planning a trip across time zones
- Works evening or night shifts
- Is negatively affected by seasonal changes
- Has a biological sleep clock that’s simply ‘off’
- Is an adult, primarily over the age of 40.
Get the rest you need, when you need it, and feel refreshed in the morning.
- Treats low melatonin
- Triggers natural sleep cues
- Reduces night waking
- Re-sets biological sleep clock
- Synthetic vegan formula
- Safe for adults & non-addictive
Non-medicinal ingredients: glycerin, citric acid, orange flavour, purified water, alcohol
Contains no sugar, artificial sweeteners, wheat, eggs, dairy, soy or nuts. Does not contain genetically-modified ingredients or animal products.
Melatonin Contraindications: Do not use if you are taking immunosuppressive drugs. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. Formulated and intended for adults; consult a health care practitioner before administering to children.
Melatonin Cautions: If symptoms persist continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult your health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and/or hypertension or if you are taking blood pressure or sedative/hypnotic medications.