Directions: Adults take 3 capsules 4 times daily with water at mealtimes. Take at first sign of infection.
Medicinal Ingredients (per capsule):
- Purple Coneflower Root (Echinacea purpurea) ... 135 mg
- Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis canadensis) ... 113 mg
- Echinacea angustifolia root ... 68 mg
- Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) ... 45 mg
- Gentian Root (Gentiana lutea) ... 45 mg
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit (Capsicum annum) ... 23 mg
- Wood Betony Herb (Stachys officinalis) ... 21 mg
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, if you are taking immunosuppressants, if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis, if you have diabetes, or if you are breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a kidney disorder or if you have blood pressure problems. Consumption of Goldenseal with alcohol, other medications and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Contra-Indications: Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisy family or if you have acute stomach irritation, inflammation, and stomach or duodenal ulcers. Do not use if you are pregnant.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience headaches.