Nature's Way Sambucus Gummies
Description & Features
This formula is a great tasting natural remedy for children and adults. It contains standardized, Bio-Certified black elderberry extract and natural flavour in gummy form. Nature's Way Bio-Certified Sambucus is the superior black elderberry extract.
Features and Benefits:
- Great tasting, immune formula
- Made with premium cultivar black elderberries
- Bio-Certified™ extract to standardized BioActives®
- Made with Pectin
- Gluten free, vegetarian
Recommended Dose: Adults and children 4 years old and over take 2 gummies 1 time per day. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take with food.
Medicinal ingredients: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 45 mg Black Elderberry 64:1 (Sambucus nigra) 25 mg Zinc (citrate) 3.75 mg
Cautions and Warnings:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If you suffer from an autoimmune disease (such as multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis) or are taking immunosuppressants, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Contra-indications: If you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet) or are taking products containing diuretics, do not use.
- Known adverse reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Laxative and/or diuretic effect may occur.
- Discontinue use in case of gastrointestinal upsets such as abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing.
Natural, Gluten Free