NasaMist Saline Spray helps alleviate:
- Nasal Allergies and Dryness
- Sinusitis, Rhinitis
- Allergic Asthma
- Post Nasal Drip
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Environmental Pollutants and Smoke
This drug-free, non-burning saline spray helps alleviate nasal allergies, dryness, post-nasal drip and congestion from the common cold or flu.
Directions: Please contact your physician before using on babies under 6 months.
- Step 1: Insert tip of actuator into nostril and press gently until adequate volume has been sprayed and the nasal passages are moist.
- Step 2: Repeat for the other nostril. For babies and children, do not insert nozzle beyond the flange. Use as often as needed to moisturize.
Similar Children's Allergy & Itch Relief
Other NeilMed Pharmaceuticals Products
IM: more than a year ago
I've used this on my 2 year old, and this spray work better for us than saline drops (which require a toddler to hold their head back - good luck). My toddler didn't enjoy the sensation of the spray, but it works very well and is gentle. I tried it on myself and it is indeed a gentler saline solution. Pricey but worth it if you have a congested baby or toddler.