Like each woman, each pregnancy is one of a kind. But while one woman’s body may differ from another, the health of your baby is your #1 priority! After all, your nutritional needs during pregnancy are unique, and your nutritional decisions will impact you and your child’s health for a lifetime. First and foremost, it’s important to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle. However, natural health products are also a great way to optimize your prenatal nutritional needs. In Perfect Prenatal, organic herbs, whole-food complexed vitamins and minerals work together to promote a healthy pregnancy and baby – not just address nutrient deficiencies.
Perfect Prenatal is formulated with your needs and the needs of your baby in mind. Every daily dose provides pregnancy-essential nutrients including 24 mcg of Vitamin D3, 18 mg of Iron, and 600 mcg of Folate. The once-per-meal formula is easy to take and gentle on your stomach.
- Folate helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Non GMO
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc., USA
Serving size 1 Tablet
Amount per 1 Tablet
- Beta-carotene† [1666 IU] 1000 mcg
- Biotin† (Biotin) 100 mcg
- Calcium (Calcium carbonate) 25 mg
- Chromium† (Chromium [III] chloride) 33.33 mcg
- Copper† (Cupric sulfate) 250 mcg
- Folate† (Vitamin B9) (Folic acid) 200 mcg
- Iodine† (Potassium iodide) 30 mcg
- Iron† (Ferrous fumarate) 6 mg
- Manganese† (Manganese chloride) 0.67 mg
- Molybdenum† (Sodium molybdate) 6.67 mcg
- Niacinamide† (Vitamin B3) (Niacinamide) 6.67 mg
- Pantothenic Acid † (Vitamin B5) (Calcium d-Pantothenate) 3.33 mg
- Riboflavin† (Vitamin B2) (Riboflavin) 1.67 mg
- Selenium† (Selenium dioxide) 16.67 mcg
- Thiamin† (Vitamin B1) (Thiamine hydrochloride) 1.33 mg
- Vitamin B6† (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.67 mg
- Vitamin B12† (Cyanocobalamin) 10 mcg
- Vitamin C† (Ascorbic acid) 20 mg
- Vitamin D3† (Cholecalciferol) [333 IU] 8.33 mcg
- Vitamin E† (d-α-Tocopherol) [10 IU] 6.9 mg
- Vitamin K1† (Phytonadione) 23.33 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7 from natto) 3.33 mcg
- Zinc† (Zinc oxide) 2.5 mg
- Organic Blackberry† (fruit) (Rubus armeniacus) 6.14 mg
- Organic Blueberry† (fruit) (Vaccinium angustifolium) 6.24 mg
- Organic Clove† (bud) (Syzygium aromaticum) 3.43 mg
- Organic Dandelion† (leaf) (Taraxacum officinale) 3.44 mg
- Organic Flame Raisin† (fruit) (Vitis vinifera) 6.14 mg
- Organic Lavender† (flower) (Lavandula angustifolia) 3.44 mg
- Organic Oats† (grain) (Avena sativa) 22.64 mg
- Organic Prune† (fruit) (Prunus domestica) 6.14 mg
- Organic Raspberry† (fruit) (Rubus idaeus) 3.44 mg
- Organic Rose Hips† (fruit) (Rosa canina) 3.44 mg
- Organic Cruciferous Sprouted Seeds
- Organic Broccoli† (sprouted seeds) (Brassica oleracea italica) 16.67 mg
- Organic Cabbage† (sprouted seeds) (Brassica oleracea capitata) 3.33 mg
- Organic Cauliflower† (sprouted seeds) (Brassica oleracea botrytis) 3.33 mg
- Organic Daikon Radish† (sprouted seeds) (Raphanus sativus) 3.33 mg
- Organic Kale† (sprouted seeds) (Brassica oleracea viridis) 3.33 mg
- Organic Mustard† (sprouted seeds) (Brassica juncea) 3.33 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Organic soy, organic brown rice, organic lemon balm, organic peppermint leaf, organic Saccharomyces cerevisiae, organic maltodextrin, magnesium, organic carrot root powder, organic alfalfa grass powder, organic orange peel, organic gum arabic, silica, shellac, carnauba wax, maltodextrin and magnesium stearate.
Contains: Soy, wheat and mustard.
Contains gluten at less than 20 ppm.
Cautions and warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients. Discontinue use and contact a healthcare practitioner if you experience an allergic reaction. Contraindications: For adult use only. Do not use if you have liver or gall bladder disorders or a bowel obstruction. Known adverse reactions: Discontinue use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble. Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to harm a child.
Other New Chapter Products
Tara: a few months ago
I've taken these through 2 pregnancies although I ended up taking just 2 pills a day, most days. I like the natural ingredients and I think they helped keep my iron and B12 at the appropriate levels. There isn't a lot of calcium in them so I would take a separate calcium supplement at a different time of day.