Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Herbal Syrup
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Herbal Syrup - known popularly in Chinese as "PEI PA KOA" was originated by Nin Jion of Beijing in Qing Dynasty. Made of a variety of precious natural herbs and honey, product preparation manufactured based on the theory of "Traditional Chinese Medicine".
- Tendrilleaf Fritillary Bulb 60mg
- Unprepared Licorice Root 55mg
- Loquat 14mg
- Pummelo Peel 8mg
- Coltsfoot 8mg
- Thinleaf Milkwart 8mg
- Platycodon root 5mg
- Menthol 2mg
- Fourleaf Ladybell Root 2mg
- Indian Bread 2mg
- Rhizome Pinellia Temata 2mg
- Chinese snake gourd 2mg
- Ginger 2mg
- Bitter Apricot Seed 1mg
- Chinese Magnoliavine Fruit 0.4 mg
Non Medical Ingredients: Honey, Sucrose, Purified Water.
Dosage: Adults Aged over 12 : three teaspoons (15mL) taken 3-4 times a day or as directed by physician.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.