The Natural Fish Oil Concentrate used in this softgel is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. mercury, heavy metals, PCB's, dioxins, and other contaminants).
Those who experience nausea or reflux from other fish oils should find this enteric coated, odour controlled softgel easier to digest.
Consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the data and determined that although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive.
- Cardiovascular Support
- 500 EPA / 250 DHA
- Molecularly Distilled - Enteric Coated
- Supports Cognitive Function
- Cholesterol Free
- Natural Fish Oil Concentrate ... 1.0 g (1,000 mg)
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids ... 750 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ... 500 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ... 250 mg
Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water and enteric coating). Contains fish (sardines, anchovies, mackerel) and soy derivatives.
Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.