As a woman over 50 you can take a multi-vitamin that is specially formulated for both your age and gender. One A Day Specially Formulated For Women 50 Plus is made with more vitamin A to help maintain eyesight, skin and immune function, and with calcium and vitamin D to help promote bone strength. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Help maintain eyesight, skin and immune function
- Help maintain healthy and strong bones and teeth
- Aid in the maintenance of good health
- Provide antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Help maintain proper muscle function
- Help with wound healing and the production and repair of connective tissue
Each tablet contains:
Similar For Her
Pat: more than a year ago
I've taken a multivitamin almost my entire life, and I trust that One a Day has the vitamin values in the capsules that are advertised on the bottle. I was born with bone growth issues and I feel that multivitamins have helped me maintain better bone health, along with diet and exercise.