Orange Naturals Cold + Flu with Andographis & Reishi
Description & Features
- Video Review
Recommended Use: For symptomatic relief of colds, flus and upper respiratory tract infections.
Directions: Adults: take 2 capsules, 2 times per day with food. Take at first sign of infection, a few hours before or after taking other medications. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 2 months.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
- Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata, 4% andrographolides) 300mg,
- Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum, 25% polysaccharides) 100mg,
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 100mg,
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea, 4:1 root extract) 87.5mg,
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus 4:1 root extract) 75mg, A
- American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius 10:1 root extract) 60mg,
- Zinc (Citrate) 2.5mg.
- Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate
- Vegetable capsule
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, an auto-immune disorder, or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, or multiple sclerosis. May cause irritated skin, nausea, or diarrhoea - discontinue use
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a bleeding disorder, excess stomach acid, oesophageal reflux, duodenal ulcers, or an allergy to reishi mushroom, echinacea, or any other member of the daisy family.
Potential or Known Drug Interactions: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants, digoxin, or blood thinners.