A food intolerance refers to difficulty in digesting certain foods. It is important to note that food intolerances are different from a food allergy. In food intolerance the body’s immune system reacts by causing digestive symptoms (such as gas, bloating, diarrhea) vs in food allergy the body’s immune system causes allergic symptoms (difficulty breathing, hives).
Orange Naturals Food Intolerance for Kids formula contains gentle homeopathic remedies that will help reduce symptoms of food sensitivity. With a good hypoallergenic diet and Orange Naturals Homeopathic Food Intolerance formula your kids can enjoy meal times again and their tummies will smile.
- Reduces intolerance to common food sensitivity such as dairy and wheat
- Helps to relieves stomach pains, bloating, diarrhea and constipation related to food
- Soothes itchy skin related to food intolerance
- No artificial flavors
- Safe, gentle and non-toxic
- Great tasting- in a glycerin base kids will love
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
Each ml contains
Aethusa cynapium 30CH
Cortisone acetate 6X
Dolichos pruriens 6CH
Histamine hydrochloride 6X
Lycopodium clavatum 12CH
Natrum carbonicum 3CH
Saccharum officinale 30CH
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Glycerin, citric acid, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Homeopathic remedy for the temporary relief of symptoms such as bloating, constipation, diarrhea, itching and headaches.
- For general dosing, ages 7 - 11 years: take 0.5ml, 3 times per day; age 12 years and up: take 1ml, 3 times per day.
- For acute symptoms, ages 7 - 11 years: take 0.5ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day); age 12 years and up: take 1ml every 30 - 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day). When symptoms improve, resume general dosing.
- Take under the tongue or in a little water. Shake well before each use.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and during use if symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use for the treatment of anaphylactic reactions or allergies (ie. nut or shellfish allergies). Anaphylactic allergies are severe life threatening reactions that can result in death if proper treatment is delayed.