- Maintain proper muscle function
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Prevents magnesium deficiency
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
Dissolve powder in liquid, or take as directed by a health care practitioner. Children: Ages 1-3 years: ¼ scoop per day; ages 4-8 years: ½ scoop per day; Adolescents: ages 9-18 years; 1 rounded scoop per day; Adults: 1-2 rounded scoops per day.
Per 1 scoop (1g): Magnesium (bisglycinate) 200mg.
Gluten Free, Vegan, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Kid Safe
Similar More Homeopathic Remedies
Other Orange Naturals Products
A.D.: a few months ago
This is my favourite magnesium powder as it has very light flavouring and no additional sugars or sweeteners. It;s easy to drink and affordable, though i don't think it's the top in quality as far as powdered magnesium goes. It has helped me to regulate sleep, in conjunction with exercise and herbs.