- 30 servings
- 5-in-1 formula all in one serving with Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids and electrolytes
- Superior multivitamin & mineral content, with a full spectrum of essential nutrients
- Contains Methyl Folate as 5-MTHF, the most biologically active form of folate
- Albion® Chelated Minerals offer better absorption than common minerals
- Antioxidant SOD works synergistically with secondary antioxidants such as vitamins C, A & E
- Zero calories
- No sugar, gluten, dairy, soy, caffeine, GMOs, or anything artificial, safe for diabetics
Adults: 1 level scoop (provided) which is equivalent to 6.3g; children over 5yrs - 1/2 a scoop or 3.2g. Mix with 4-6oz of water or to taste.
Ingredients: Vitamin A (as retinol palmitate, beta carotene), Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol), Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride), Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium), Niacin (as niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), Folate (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate), Calcium (as calcium ascorbate, DimaCal dicalcium malate), Iodine (as kelp), Magnesium (dimagnesium malate, magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate), Zinc (Zinc bisglycinate chelate), Selenium (as selenium glycinate complex), Manganese (manganese bisglycinate chelate), Chromium (chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate), Molybdenum (molybdenum glycinate chelate), Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate), Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate, potassium glycinate complex), L-Arginine, Lysine (as lysine hydrochloride), Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Coenzyme Q10, Boron (as bororganic glycinate complex) (Bororganic Glycine), Other Ingredients: citric acid, natural fruit flavors, rebaudioside A (stevia leaf extract).
Consult a doctor before taking if pregnant or nursing.