PharmaSystems Nasal Aspirator
Description & Features
- Latex and BPA Free
- Smooth interior prevents bacteria trapping
Suitable for ages 12 years old and up.
Instructions (Use as recommended by your physician):
- Detach tip from bulb and flush thoroughly with warm water before each use.
- User should be seated in a semi-upright position.
- Hold the buld of the nasal aspirator between thumb and fingers on one hand. Depress the bulb to release inner air to make the bulb collapse.
- Place just the tip of the nasal aspirator in the opening of one of the nostrils. Slowly allow the bulb to refill with mucus and air by reducing the pressure on bulb. DO NOT release all at once.
- Remove from nose. Squeeze the bulb of the nasal aspirator, releasing the accumulated mucus into the sink and release.
- Detach tip and rinse the tip of the nasal aspirator with warm water.
- Wipe the tip of the aspirator with a tissue to remove excess water. Repeat the process on the other nostril.
Storage: Allow to dry thoroughly before storing it in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Do not insert the tip of the nasal aspirator too far into nose. The tip of nasal aspirator only needs to enter the very edge of the opening. If pain is experienced, discontinue use. Do not resume without consulting a physician. Consult a doctor or pharmacist if symptoms arise. Do not use on children under the age of 12 unless advised by a physician or pharmacist. This product is not sterile, clean before each use. Use of any other solution or solvent other than plain or soapy water for cleaning may damage this product. Keep out of reach of children and pets. This product is not a toy.