This chair is perfect for any child ages 6 months to 5 years old as it easily converts from the High Chair to the My Chair.
- Age range for the high chair: 6 mths*-3yrs (*age reference is a guide only. Baby must be able to hold their head up on their own to use poppy)
- Age range for the my chair: 3-5 yrs
- Safety Certified: EN 14988-1/2:2006 + A1:2012 - Europe, ASTM F404-10 - USA/CA, AS 4684: 2009 - Aus/NZ
- Cleaning: wipe clean, dishwasher safe
- Maxmimum Load: 20kg / 44 lbs
- Product Weight: 4 kg / 8.8 lbs
- Dimensions: Height: 44" / 112cm, High chair leg footprint: 26 x 30" / 66 x 76cm ,"My chair" leg footprint: 14 x 18" / 37 x 45cm, Seat W x D x H: 11 x 13 x 15" / 27.9 x 33 x 38.1cm
- Safety harness (5 point), 5 point harness & passive harness
- Molded seat, soft aerocore, seam-free
We're sorry! This item does not qualify for free samples.
Similar High Chairs, Boosters & Seats
Other Phil & Teds Products
Christina: a few months ago
Overall good chair!
-Stylish, not an eyesore
- Easy to clean, seats come off, tray is large easy to wipe clean or put in dishwasher (but honestly it would take up a lot of space)
- Good price
- Like that it converts to a child's chair
- Harness is removable
- I ALWAYS trip over the legs, my kitchen isn't that big though, if you have a large kitchen it wouldn't be so bad
- The harness strap- i hate it! It does not stay up on my son (and he's tall) so pointless. Thankfully it can be removed and just have a lap belt.
DLT: more than a year ago
This is a great chair, easy to wipe down and excellent for baby-led weaning
Seat cushion - removes easily to wash if heavily soiled, but wipes up with a breeze
Tray - easily removable with one hand, easy to wipe clean
Harness - we do not use the shoulder straps and baby has not been able to escape as of yet.
Only complaints (and reason for only 4 stars)
- somewhat of a large footprint. I haven't tripped over the legs, but others have, I think it depends on your proprioception.
- height - if it were just a few inches lower you would be able to slide it up to the table for baby to sit with the family at the table.
I haven't used this chair as a 'My chair' as of yet.
Gwen: more than a year ago
I have a Phil & Teds stroller which we love so when my daughters high chair needed replacing I saw this one and was sold!! It's stylish and practical. I love that there is no fabric to wash, so easy to clean and my daughter loves sitting in it. Only thing is food gets stuck in the seat where the post is that attaches the tray but its not a big deal. love it!!