VegEssential™ embraces the wisdom of consuming an alkaline-forming, whole-food diet and draws on almost 100 plant-based ingredients to deliver an incredible spectrum of both micro and macro nutrients. It is also dairy, trans fat and cholesterol free, with no added sugars and no artificial ingredients of any kind.
- A convenient one-a-day, All in One smoothie!
- Enhances lean muscle growth
- Strengthens immune function
- Supports healthy skin, eyes, bones and teeth
- Assists with healthy liver and thyroid function
- Helps to detoxify and alkalize the body
- Derived from pea, organic rice, organic hemp, chia and cranberry. This represents more complete protein than 4 eggs, without replying on any animal sources.
- Including both soluble and insoluble forms. Every scoop supplies more fibre than a whole bowl full of oatmeal.
- From phospholipids, flax, borage, pumpkin, primrose and safflower. This combination yields a complete array of Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids.
- Featuring green tea, blueberry, grape seeds, red wine extract, lycopene, resveratrol and lutein. With an antioxidant score of -5,000 ORAC units, a single serving satisfies your entire daily requirement.
- With a blend of 23 vegetables and green food concentrates, VegEssential™ provides a whole spectrum of plant-based super foods.
- Each 45 g serving gives you more than your full daily requirement of Vitamin A, E and C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folate, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Chromium and Manganese.
Each 45 g Serving Offers:
Similar Greens & Antioxidants
Other Progressive Products
k8: a couple of weeks ago
Not very chocolately, but still a good taste. Can be a bit lumpy, but if you slowly add water and make a paste first, as if you were making a rue for a white sauce, it mixes well in just water. Wish it had probiotics in it as well. Feeling great after just 1 week of taking it
Manon: a few months ago
This is great all-in-one product for those who need fruits, vegetable, vitamins and minerals in one shot. It does not contain iron which is a VERY GOOD thing. Good choice for those who are ill and can only get liquid nutrition. Much healthier than the popular pre-bottled protein or calorie drinks found at the drug store. My only wish was that it had organic ingredients.
Beverley: a few months ago
It feels good to know I'm drinking all my daily nutrients and protein. I have swallowing issues and can't drink thin liquids or swallow large capsules and tablets. I also don't eat a lot of raw vegetables like I used to. I like the fact that it contains all natural and no refined or artificial sugars. I use unsweetened almond milk, half avocado and banana and frozen blueberries and ice cubes to make a refreshing shake. I'll be ordering this product on a regular basis.