Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Ultra
Description & Features
- This formula contains an all-encompassing profile of vegetarian digestive enzymes to support protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and dairy digestion.
- Proteases included in this formula provide optimal activity across a wide pH range. They facilitate the normal breakdown of proteins and di- and tri-peptides.
- Lipase promotes lipid breakdown while amylase and glucoamylase are included to stimulate polysaccharide breakdown of starch and glycogen. Invertase and lactase support digestion of carbohydrate disaccharides, including the dairy sugar lactose.
- This formula also offers numerous enzymes to support fiber breakdown, including cellulase, hemicellulase, beta-glucanase and phytase. These enzymes act to break down cell wall components and phytic acid, promoting nutrient bioavailability of fiber-containing foods.
- Additionally, alpha-galactosidase promotes the breakdown of certain complex carbohydrates, such as raffinose and stachyose, found in some legumes, vegetables and grains—helping to relieve occasional bloating or gas.*
Recommended Dosage: 1-2 capsules with each meal.
Medicinal Ingredients: (per capsule): Enzyme blend 195.5 mg (Providing: Alphaamylase (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) 12 000 FCC DU, Protease (Aspergillus flavus
var. oryzae) 30 000 FCC HUT, Protease 3.0 (Aspergillus niger) 10 FCC SAP, Protease
6.0 (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) 10 000 FCC HUT, Glucoamylase (Aspergillus niger)
15 FCC GU, Lactase (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) 800 FCC ALU, Lipase (Candida rugosa)
3750 FCC LU/ 1500 FIP, Beta-glucanase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 10 FCC BGU,
Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 450 FCC SU, Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum)
400 FCC CU, Alpha-galactosidase (Aspergillus niger) 60 FCC GalU, Phytase
(Aspergillus niger) 5 FCC FTU, Hemicellulase (Aspergillus niger) 100 FCC HCU).
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Purified water,
Hypoallergenic plant cellulose, Maltodextrin, Ascorbyl palmitate.