Qdos Auto Close SafeGate With Extensions Slate
Description & Features
Convenience AND Safety. Dont be fooled. Not all auto-close baby gates are created equal. The Qdos Auto-Close SafeGate meets the toughest European Safety Standards as well as the US and Canadian Standards. Just release the opened door and it automatically closes and latches into a locked positon behind you. For added peace of mind, Qdos added the At-A-Glance Indicator so you can confirm with a quick glance that the gate is securely locked. If a baby gate is not installed properly, itҒs not safe. Qdos makes it easy to make sure your gate is installed properly and securely the first time. QRF Spindles make installation over quarter round moldings a breeze, and the included magnetic level and AccuInstall Indicators simplify the process. SecureHold֙ Adhesive wall cups secure the gate and protect your walls. Gate height is 29.9", expands to fit openings 29.3" - 36.8" with two included extensions, additional extensions available to fit openings up to 47.8".
- Not only does it meet the US and Canadian Safety Standards, the Qdos Auto-Close SafeGate meets the stringent European Standard that is much tougher.
- Auto-Close feature closes door automatically for convenience and safety. You can hear it click into place and you can see the green At-A-Glace Indicator™ showing a secure closure.
- The Qdos AutoClose SafeGate can be installed within an opening or doorframe, or at the bottom of the stairs. Pressure Mount Baby Gates are not recommended at the top of stairs.
- Magnetic Level and AccuInstall Indicators make installation simple and secure; QRF Spindles for mounting over quarter round molding included.
- The NiteSafe Glow Strip warns against the inherent trip hazard of the connecting bottom bar, which is present on all pressure mount baby gates.
- Gate height is 29.9”, expands to fit openings 29.3” – 36.8” with two included extensions, additional extensions available to fit openings up to 47.8”.
Your Qdos product (purchased new from an authorized dealer) is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase, when used under normal conditions and in compliance with the instructions. Qdos will either repair, or replace any parts necessary to correct any defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period. You will get an additional 3 months of extended warranty for registering your Qdos baby gate online. Your Qdos product is warrantied under the following conditions: It was purchased NEW from an authorized dealer It was purchased within 12 months (15 months for baby gates that were registered online). You are the original purchaser; warranty is non-transferable Product was used under normal conditions and installed according to instructions. Misuse or normal wear and tear is not covered