Rogaine for Women Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam
*In a 6-month placebo-controlled clinical study.
**Based on mean hair strand diameter.
***OTC hair loss treatment brand based on 2012 combined survey of Canada and USA
- Once-daily hair regrowth treatment
- 5% minoxidil reactivates hair follicles
- Proven to regrow hair in 8 out of 10 women*
- Regrows thicker hair**
- #1 dermatologist recommended brand***
- Unscented foam absorbs quickly^
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Butylhydroxytoluene (BHT), cetyl alcohol, citric acid anhydrous, glycerol anhydrous, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propellant aeropin 70 (propane, butane, isobutane), purified water, SD alcohol 40B, stearyl alcohol.
Do not use if:
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- Your scalp is red, swollen, infected, irritated, or painful
- You have temporary hair loss from certain medications, recently stopped taking birth control pills, low thyroid states, certain diseases that cause scarring of the scalp or certain nutritional problems, as well as certain grooming methods (cornrowing, tight ponytails)
- You have an allergy to minoxidil or any other ingredients
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are under 18 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, or if you are using other medications on the scalp.
Stop using the product and consult your doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness
- Sudden unexplained weight gain
- Swollen hands or feet
- Redness or irritation
Should you require consultation with a pharmacist, you may contact our Well.ca Pharmacist. Please read the label, warnings and inserts provided by the manufacturer and consult your healthcare professional when purchasing medications or natural health products to be sure the product is right for you.