Salinex ProTect Nasal Spray for Children & Adults
- ProTective against spreading of cold viruses
- Reduces duration and severity of symptoms
- Use at first sign of cold, will begin working immediately
Instructions for Use: Adults and children 4 years and above: 1 spray 1-3 times per day. To moisten dry nasal mucosa: Spray 1 dose 1-3 times per day into each nostril. Upper respiratory tract infection management: Spray 1 dose 3 times per day into each nostril at the first sign of a cold. Children 1-4 years of age: 1 spray 1-3 times per day in each nostril. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Medicinal Ingredients (per dose unit) -- Iota-Carrageenan 1.2 mg, Sodium chloride 0.5%
Non-medicinal Ingredients -- Water.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.