- A pleasant tasting liquid multivitamins and minerals supplement for children
- Support a child’s normal growth and the formation of tissue, connective tissue and red blood cells
- Helps the body to metabolize nutrients including fats, proteins, and carbohydrates
- Assists the body with the absorption and use of calcium
- Helps the development and maintenance of bones, teeth, gums and cartilage
- Helps maintaining eyesight, including night vision
- Supports the skin, membranes and immune function
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Assists in wound healing
- Promotes proper muscle function for anyone over 9 years old
Children 1-3 yrs: 5ml (1 tsp) once daily.
Children 4-8yrs: 5 ml (1 tsp) 2 x daily.
Children 9yrs+: 10ml (2 tsp) 2 x daily.
Each 5 ml (1 tsp) contains:
- Vitamin A (all-trans retinyl palmitate) equivalent to 375 μg RAE 1250 IU
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) equivalent to 2.5 μg 100 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 25 mg
- Vitamin E (d-α-tocopheryl acetate) equivalent to 4.2 mg ATE 6.25 IU
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 375 μg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium) 375 μg
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 375 μg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 0.15 μg
- Calcium (calcium lactate pentahydrate, calcium gluconate, calcium hypophosphite) 50 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium hydrogen phosphate) 7.25 mg
In a base of orange and pear juice, malt extract, yeast extract, maple syrup, honey, rose hip extract, wheat germ extract, natural flavour of cocoa and orange, water; infusion of carrot, anise seed, chamomile flower, peppermint leaf, watercress, wheat germ, coriander seed and spinach.
This product contains no alcohol; or artificial preservatives, colours or flavours. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
Vegetarian, Yeast Free, Dairy Free, Kosher
Similar Children's Multivitamins
Other Salus Haus Products
SP: a few months ago
Great multi vitamin for the little ones. It is made in a base of orange and pear juice (not the artificial syrupy flavour, but real juice).
I like that it doesn't have any iron in it. People might complain that it doesn't have any iron, but think about it, anemic children are already taking iron supplements (like ferramax). Too much iron is also detrimental for health. Also, this product contains calcium, and iron and calcium compete with each other for absorption so it is never a good idea to combine the two as your body will only be able to absorb one or the other, not both effectively at the same time. There is a reason Doctors say never take iron with milk or other calcium rich beverage/food.
My 2 year old is an extremely picky eater and this product is perfect for ensuring he doesn't miss important vitamins and minerals (he also takes a separate iron supplement at a different time to this multivitamin for better absorption and to avoid calcium and iron competition).
Angela: about a year ago
We tried a few different liquid multi vitamins but my 15 month old son hated them all and would not drink it, He loves this stuff and always asks for more, its not really sweet and has an orange juice base. It doesn't contain iron but that doesn't bother me as I know he gets enough iron from his diet. Great product - definitely recommend it.